Last week we learnt many things:
- We read about and listened to travelling experiences
- We learnt new comparative structures like "The sooner the better" or "The more money you earn, the more money you need".
- We learnt to stress compound nouns like speed limit, or parking fine(the stress is on the first word)
- We spoke about dangerous things that people usually do while driving.
- We did some vocabulary activities related to transport and travel (although we did not have enough time to check it).
- We wrote a rough draft of a for and against essay about "Online Shopping" to learn how to do it and went through the four sheets of handout 21.
For homework, you have to do the activities in handout 21 and give them to me after Christmas.
You also have handout 22 to practice comparative structures.
You can practice speaking saying your opinion about the statements at the end of unit 2C.
The writing activity in unit 2 in your book is about a Narrative text. It will be a good idea if you do those activities and analyse the structure of the narrative text: introduction, background, problem, resolution (and in this case, there is no conclusion).
You also have two pages of revision at the end of unit two
Don't forget to revise as much as you can for the exams on the 14th and 18th of January.